Monday, June 27

COTTAGE GARDEN

8"x8" piqueassiette heart. New this morning! I am absolutely surrounded by shards! They are everywhere in my studio! One half of my studio is for painting and I am finding it difficult to leave that area free of  "stuff"! Some real organization is needed here and soon, maybe today...........maybe not, hmmmm.  Greens with greens, pinks with pinks, red with red and a separation of roses and other flowers. Well, it will get done, right after I find that tiny piece of yellow! SOLD!

8 comments:

Julie Whitmore Pottery said...

So pretty and definatley cottagey.
Really like the raised bird too.
xx

susan jenkins said...

Hi Julie,thank's so much!! Thank you too for the lady bug idea!
xx

liz mortimer said...

Beautiful pieces, love them

liz x

susan jenkins said...

Hi Liz! Thank you very much!!
xxSusan

Kathryn Glover said...

I love all of your hearts, but mine the most. I like your ladybugs and bee, too. There is always, in the studio, one more thing to do before you have to do something else. I find it difficult to live in the moment, for so much of living is about the anticipation....like driving a car....have to warm up the motor first, then a few spins before approach the TRIP! (: Have a safe and fun weekend! xoxoxoKathryn

susan jenkins said...

HI!! hahahaha thank you and I love that you love them and love yours the most!! Yay!!Not everyone sees the bee! Glad you love them, the feeling is mutual about your beautiful paintings!
Yes, you are so right about in the studio, that one more thing and then i always want to straighten it up for tomorrow!!Never enough time you know??Living in the moment, i always used to project in the future, now the future is here and i live in it what ever it is!! Wowo we are philosophical?? tonight !!Happy fourth to you too!!xxxoooo Susan

Vicki Boster said...

I have lost myself in these hearts- am crazy about the bird in this one-- fabulous!
Vicki

susan jenkins said...

Thank you Vicki,I'm so happy you love them!
Got some new shards today so more to come!!
xx Susan