Saturday, March 6

DEL MAR ART GALLERY

This is my Daughter Heather Roddy. She is opening her first ever art gallery in Del Mar California in the Flower Hill Promenade. It will be named Del Mar Art Gallery. It won't be open for several weeks but when it is Heather has asked me to give painting workshops there.

I will be going back to my roots. San Diego is where I started. I have to comment too that so many years ago when Heather was a baby her dad and I would take our three little ones ,put them in a play pen and sell our paintings out front of the old Del Mar Hotel . How funny life is, to bring you back to the start in such a different way!
I'm so proud of you Heather, congratulations and I can't wait to join you in your exciting new endeavor!

2 comments:

chanicat said...

wow - can't wait to see Heather's gallery and take a class with you in San Diego! Life IS good!

susan jenkins said...

Thankyou so much! We will love having you too!! It will be great fun!
xx