Tuesday, May 6

HOME!!


Got back from my trip late last night.
So much to do today and I want to paint tomorrow! Hope I can! Can't wait to get back to it! I have some ideas for very large work in a landscape type piece. One of my students Sunday wanted to paint a landscape, quite large. It was of Big Sur, beautiful photograph. Big Sur is right up in back of me here on the Central Coast. I have been there many times and it was fun to help her with the painting and made me enthusiastic to try a landscape too. Great thing about teaching, it always inspires me. The inspiriation works both ways.She did a great job too!
I am posting a photo of Big Sur. From a 3 day trip that my girl friends and I took a while back. Such fun!What a spiritual place.
I would like to work up a small floral I think for tomorrow. I made a couple of sketches.

I spent alot of time with my daughter too, and grandson, fun!! Weather was gorgeous! Always great to be back home isn't it?

I cut a big bouquet of Rose Mary, and the house smells so wonderful! It is so uplifting!

See you tomorrow!! XO Susan

No comments: